Are you a confident and enthusiastic Sales Consultant looking for a new role with uncapped commission and on target earnings of £40,000 in year 1?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Sales Consultant to work with one of their market leading client based in Hinckley.
This Business Sales Consultant position is suited to individuals who are confident, money driven with strong drive and a great personality.
This is a superb place to work if you love problem solving, enjoy a challenge and working at pace. If you have a genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference.
The training program is unrivalled in the market. Two weeks of intensive classroom learning is followed by a further two weeks “on the job” alongside senior team members. Further coaching to aid your development and career with the business is consistently offered throughout.
The earning potential is uncapped with executives currently hitting earnings in the region of £50,000 – £70,000. This is life changing money! If you are looking for a sales role and want to join the best in town this one is for you!
Principle Responsibilities for the Business Sales Consultant:
- Schedule sales opportunities with business owner/Directors to promote services
- Work with your Business Development Manager to generate sales opportunities
- Self-generate new leads, appointments, and referrals through day-to-day new business activity
- Achieve quarterly sales targets
- Accurately build, manage, and maintain your sales pipeline.
- Thrive on working in fast paced, target focussed high energy and high reward culture.
Person specification for the Sales Consultant:
- Sales Experience in the B2B or B2C sectors – Preferred but not essential
- Chatty, outgoing yet professional personality
- Outbound sales experience – preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to strict KPI’s
- Experience within a professional environment
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards sales targets
- Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature
- Professional and intelligent approach to work
- Good business acumen, able to manage themselves
- An entrepreneurial spirit
This is a full-time permanent Sales Consultant position, working Monday to Friday 8.45am – 5pm. Company perks include a profit share scheme, Daily, weekly, monthly incentives AND the day off on your birthday!
Sales experience for this role is not strictly necessary. Our client truly believes that if you have the right attitude and character their elite training and coaching program will fill in the gaps!
If this Sales Consultant position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Sophie at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£40,000.00 per year