GBP30,000 – GBP45,000
Are you a passionate Field Service Engineer, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful international clients to help cover work in the Peterborough area.
The main purpose of the role is to be able to provide a world class customer service experience whilst maintaining strong relationships within the service sector of the business. The role will also include service and repairs to the product range and liaise with the manufacturer.
Principle Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer: –
- Diagnostics, repair and servicing of all manufacturer’s products.
- Ability to build strong client relationships and maintain a professional image and approach towards customers.
- Work with hydraulic systems with great attention to detail.
- Confidence to work with a team of engineers and on your own.
- Problem solving by gathering relevant information to establish facts on any manufacturer issues.
Person specification: –
- Full UK driving license.
- NVQ/BTEC or equivalent in engineering
- Experience working on heavy, plant, agricultural or HGV based equipment
- Good understanding on Hydraulic systems.
This is a full time permanent Field Service Engineer position, 40 hour week with overtime at time and a half and double time, offering an annual salary of GBP30,000 – GBP45,000 plus annual company benefits to include a 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme company van as well as personal use, tool allowance and fuel card.
If this Field Service Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT