Are you a passionate Customer Support Engineer, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Customer Support/Service Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Cambridge working as part of their team.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A background that demonstrates broad technical knowledge and experience and an ability to carry out logical fault diagnosis of electro-mechanical systems.
• The ability to complete accurate reports.
• An understanding of software applications is desirable although good general I.T. skills are mandatory.
• Good customer facing skills, as well as the ability to deliver operation and maintenance training on the company’s products.
Due to expansion, my client is looking for an experienced Customer Support/Service Engineer whose role will be to support the company’s products in the field and to commission systems worldwide as required. The role will suit a candidate with strong technical ability, who is comfortable with customer-facing responsibility and who is also able to gain a detailed technical understanding of the company’s products. Comprehensive product training will be undertaken by the successful candidate.
• HNC or above in Electrical/Electronic or Mechanical engineering is highly desired, although experience in a similar role will be taken into account.
• Previous experience in international servicing and commissioning activities. Preferably in an industrial environment.
• A willingness to travel worldwide is essential.
• Commissioning activities may sometimes require working at height and the successful candidate must be comfortable with this.
This is a full time permanent position, , offering an annual salary up to 35k plus travel allowance and bonus plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to shaquille at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application.