Are you a passionate CNC Setter/operator, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a CNC Setter/Operator to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Coventry working as part of their Engineering team.
The successful candidate will have experience in setting/operating 5 Axis CNC machines using siemens controls also Basic knowledge in manufacturing Patterns, moulds, composite tooling and components, within the automotive, aerospace or motorsport industry, be self-motivated, enable to read and understand instructions from a manual or an engineering drawing, achieve company objectives within tight deadlines and work with minimum supervision.
- Setting 5 axis Bretons.
- Operating 5 axis Bretons using siemens controls.
- Inspection of parts to engineering drawings.
- Setting tools using heat shrink.
- Prove out first off Programs for productions.
- Operate KUKA robots for production parts.
- Support blocking up and hand finishing of patterns.
- To achieve delivery targets of our customers while ensuring quality is not compromised.
- Support the continuing 5S and LEAN Manufacturing activities.
- Good Team worker
- Logical reasoning with a “can-do attitude”
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, and on multiple concurrent projects.
- Interpret engineer drawings.
- Follow S.O. P’s.
- To work with minimal supervision.
- At least two years’ experience with setting operating CNC machines.
- Basic knowledge of the make-up of race cars and road cars.
- Experience using measuring equipment.
This is a full time permanent CNC Setter/operator to 35k plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Mon/Thurs 8am-4:30pm Fri 8am – 1pm position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application. Please keep an eye on our website www.coulterelite.co.ukfor any future opportunities