Are you a passionate Project Engineer, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Project Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Coventry working as part of their Engineering team.
· The successful candidate will introduce new products into the business, meeting cost, quality and delivery targets utilising our CRM process.
· Lead project review meetings.
· Project Management and ownership of NPI documentation.
· Liaising with the customer on all quality and delivery aspects of a new project.
· Acting as the link between customer and production during each phase of project introduction.
· Ensure that project is delivering to QCD targets.
· Facilitate the analysis of measurement reports and creation of product maturation plans.
· Design, input and buy-off of tooling and components.
· Support the development of Measurement Strategy aligned with Customer Specifics.
· Creation of BOMs and production routes.
· Manage project related external suppliers.
· Manage ECR’s created for live NPI & existing projects.
· Weekly/Monthly reporting to NPI Manager.
· Responsible for all APQP/PPAP/FAI documentation through to customer PPAP/FAI approval.
· Proactively embark on problem solving and continuous improvements to effectively reduce the cost of internal scrap and customer returns.
· Observe and comply with Company Operating Procedures.
· All employees have a legal duty to take care for their own Health and Safety and that of others, co-operate on Health and Safety Issues, use PPE in the designated areas and respect anything that is provided for their Health, Safety or Welfare.
· To undertake any other duties as may be required within the scope of the post and participate as necessary in corporate initiatives and projects.
- Working experience and generation of APQP, SPC, FMEA, PPAP and Control Plans.
- Experience of composite tooling and components.
- Time management and planning of project team.
- Ability to read engineering drawings with a sound knowledge of GD&T.
- Logical approach to problem solving and able to drive the necessary changes to implement the solution.
- Familiarisation with various PC Microsoft based software (Office & Project).
- Relevant degree and/or time served qualification.
- Prince2/Equivalent Project Management qualification desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of using project management tools.
- Considerable Plant or Project Quality Experience.
- Budgetary control experience.
- Experience/Knowledge of CAD.
- Body in White (BIW) Engineering or pressing experience preferable.
- Experience within a TS16949/AS9100 environment.
- Experience gained within Tier 1 environment.
This is a full time permanent Project Engineer position, Mon/Thurs 8am-4:30pm Fri 8am – 1pm, offering an annual salary up to 45k plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Mon/Thurs 8am-4:30pm Fri 8am – 1pm position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application. Please keep an eye on our website www.coulterelite.co.ukfor any future opportunities