Are you a passionate Senior Contracts Manager, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Senior Contracts Manager to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Enfield working as part of their electrical team.
Responsible for the day to day running of our electrical department, managing activities of a team of managers and supervisors to ensure the successful, timely and cost-effective completion of all projects. To provide technical guidance and ensure that the work of the section meets all of the Company’s requirements.
Principle Responsibilities for the Senior Contracts Manager:-
• Responsible for overseeing and
taking ownership of commercial/domestic jobs from start to finish • Provide
technical support to customers and to colleagues when required
• Able to manage all aspects of design & build for residential and future projects.
• Co-ordination and day to day management of contract Managers & Supervisors, overseeing Engineers, plant and equipment, to ensure that they carry out duties required and work efficiently and effectively within the requirements of the Company.
• Where necessary allocating specialist sub-contractors, giving response, completion and access details, and other relevant information, to ensure compliance with Client requirements.
• Chairing Internal Review Meetings, recording minutes and reporting back to departmental director.
• Arranging materials ensuring quality, value for money and those deliveries are made on time.
• To report on a regular basis within the requirements of the Director on the status of all works within the Department to identify, in good time, problems of time-scale or resources.
• To ensure that works are completed to the required Company standard and within projected time-scale, costs and technical requirements.
• Estimating and submitting quotations to clients for their consideration and approval
• Collate paperwork provided for the raising of applications/invoices to ensure that it is complete and sufficient.
• To ensure that all procedures and departmental instructions that relate to the Service Delivery process are maintained with particular regard to QA procedures.
awareness and understanding of value for money/good negotiations skills
• Good IT skills •
• Bid Writing and PQQ/ITT submissions
• Presentation/Interview skills
Essential Qualifications/ Skills
• Previous experience ensuring all works are undertaken in accordance with statutory requirements, health & safety and industry codes of practice.
• The ability to plan and prioritise, resolve issues and meet targets and deadlines
• The ability to organise other people’s work, and motivate them.
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• A good team leader with the ability to demonstrate excellent customer care skills.
• Full UK driving licence
• Qualifications to suit the role
This is a full time permanent Senior Contracts Manager position, Mon – Fri 8 – 5, offering an annual salary of up to £65k plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Senior Contracts Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application.