Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for HR professional to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Hinckley working as part of their documentation team.
Principle Responsibilities for the HR Consultant:
- Provide support to clients with regards to HR practises
- Create and tailor HR documents such as policies and contracts to be business specific
- To communicate with clients over the phone, email and video conference
- A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively within the team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- CIPD qualified is preferable
- Confident in speaking with clients over the phone or video conference
- A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
- Practical experience.
- Broad knowledge of employment law and/or HR
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- MS Office knowledge and experience.
This is a full time permanent HR Consultant position, offering an annual salary of £25,000. The company also has fantastic benefits including continuous development and training, progression, fresh fruit in the office, plus much more!!
If this HR Consultant position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Sophie Sansby at Coulter Elite Resourcing.