Are you a confident and enthusiastic Work Force Planner looking for a new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Work Force Planner to work with one of their market leading and clients based in Hinckley to work as part of the HR Team. The person will be confident, helpful, and efficient first port of call for all day today HR Matters directing colleagues to the right team or consultant via the call transfer/call back system. This role is also an excellent opportunity for anyone who would like to start out in HR enabling exposure to HR as a career with full training opportunities.
Principle Responsibilities for the Work Force Planner:
- First point of contact for all HR and weekly payroll related queries
- Direct the ‘next action’ for HR enquiries
- Speaking to colleagues and knowing what action to take
- People planning administration
- Accurately record accurate information
- To ensure client confidentiality
- Assisting management with reporting
- To handle internal calls from staff
- Lunch allocations
- Ensure annual leave is approved and processed correctly
Person specification for the Work Force Planner:
- Approachable, easy manner and the ability to inspire confidence
- A confident communicator able to provide clear information to employees and managers at all levels.
- Can think outside of the box and use own initiative
- High level of confidentiality and reliability
- To be organised
- Be able to prioritise
- Excellent IT skills
- Hard working and reliable
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a full-time permanent Work Force Planner position, working hours are Monday – Friday, offering an annual salary of £22,000.
If this Work Force Planner position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Sophie Sansby at Coulter Elite Resourcing.