Line Leader – Weekend Shift
Are you a passionate Line Leader, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Line Leader to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Burnley working as part of their Food production team
The purpose of
this role is to assist the production manager in ensuring the efficient
operation of the production lines and production operations. Supervising
production team and operating the machines to ensure all required standards and
production targets are being maintained.
Principle Responsibilities for the Line Leader :-
1. Operation of the packing lines in an efficient manner
2. Supervision of production team ensuring the correct procedures are being followed
3. Ensure production targets are met
4. Ensure all administration/paperwork is completed correctly in a timely manner
5. Carry out QA checks when required
6. Uphold a ‘clean as you go’ policy amongst the team members
7. Ensure all packed product meet the required specifications
8. Basic set up and machinery problem solving
9. Ensure any issues/non-conformances are communicated to the production manager
- Attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Planning and organising
- Managing people
- Working to deadlines
Knowledge and Experience:
- Food hygiene
- Basic machinery maintenance
This is a full time permanent Line Leader position, Friday to Sunday on a night shift available, offering an annual salary of £31,000 plus annual company benefits to include a 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Line Leader position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Ashley at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT