Senior Project and Account Manager
Salary – £35,000
Coulter Elite Resourcing are looking for a Senior Project and Account Manager to join an excellent and leading business.
Our client are expanding their client services team and looking for an experience Senior Account Manager to join their driven and friendly team.
Principle Responsibilities for the Senior Project and Account Manager:
· Account Management skills to manage one of our leading key accounts
· Project management of a variety of on an offline campaigns.
· Understand the branding and creative process and demonstrate experience in handling these types of projects.
· Maintain existing client relationships with regular communication, providing ideas to deliver better results etc
· Prepare project plans and schedule to deliver a range of tactics to deadlines
· Prepare Project Estimates
· Prepare a number of difference briefs; brand, design, video, signage, etc
· Demonstrate skill at translating clients needs
· Manage projects through from start to finish under supervision of an account lead, liaising with clients and colleagues at various points during the process.
· Attend client expectations and foresee potential issues before they arise.
· Carry out accurate research for either client or agency pitch purposes.
Person Specification for the Senior Project and Account Manager:
· A thorough understanding
· Excellent organisational and planning skills
· Excellent and verbal Skills
· An eye for detail, thoroughness and desire to see projects through to an excellent standard are a must
· Be ambitious, the agency is on a growth plan and we are looking for someone who wants to help our client reach the next level.
This role offers a competitive salary, 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays, pension scheme and private healthcare.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
If this of Senior Project and Account Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Fraser at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £32,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Peterborough: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- Account management: 1 year (preferred)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person