Are you a passionate Product Manager, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Product Manager to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough working as part of their NPD team.
- Project Management Leadership and driver of NPD internally through the business – this involves co-ordinating multi-functions and activities, including close liaison with buyers, packaging technologist, R&D (internal and external) and suppliers
- Responsible for managing new product development (NPD) and existing product development (EPD)
- Critical path management of multiple projects
NPD/ EPD Management
- Support BDM/ Brand Manager on creation of initial project CPA.
- Responsible for Creation & circulation of BOMS ‘s from supplied costing
- Responsible for reporting to BDM/ Brand Manager if costs alter post customer quote sign off.
- Arrange , Lead Risk Analysis Meetings and issue minutes
- Attend & lead weekly NPD meetings and issue clear NPD team actions and deadlines.
- Update P+M internal CPA weekly – advice BDM if any delays in CPA which could impact customer launch date.
- Produce pack copy for submission to customer if applicable – full service only
- Arrange & lead pre-artwork meeting. Issue minutes with actions and deadlines – full service only if applicable
- Manage artwork approval through the business – full service only if applicable
- Mock up all artworks onto actual primary packs for total range consistency – full service only if applicable
- Attend print runs – full service only if applicable
- Arrange & lead Pre-Production meeting and issue actions and next steps
- Sending Pre- Production and Production Seals to customer.
- Attend Line Starts
Customer Management (internal and external)
- Managing the NPD project with customer NPD team.
- Understanding of customer NPD processes and requirements of a supplier. Building their specific requirements into the customer CPA
- Responsible for creation of customer CPA and managing this with them through the NPD process
- NPD projects to be managed through agreed weekly conference calls /meetings as appropriate
- Weekly customer CPA’s to be issued and urgent actions required for customer communicated.
- Sample / mock-up generation for Customer requirements such as PR , Press and Catalogue
- Management of customer of development, pre and production seals in line with CPA and production requirements
Ad hoc activities to support the BDM with the customer sales drive. Ad hoc tasks customer specific requirements.
- Natural enthusiasm and passion for Health & Beauty
- Proven Project Management Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Team player and team leader
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsive – a ‘can do’ attitude
- Flexible , fluid approach able to react to change positively
- Ability to multi-task and work on multi-projects
- Highly proficient in MS Office systems including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Successful within a fast paced environment : responds well to pressure
- Commercially competent
- Ambitious & Focussed: willing to work hard for career progression through the business
- Clean driving licence
- Evidence of producing and successfully managing CPA’s and multi product NPD projects, delivered on time and within budget
- Evidence of product development in FMCG category
- Evidence of successful relationship building with FMCG retail or brand owners
This is a full time permanent Product Manager position, Mon – Fri Role, offering an annual salary of 35k-40k plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Product Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application.