Bedfordshire (Remote) 1 day a week in office
Up to £40,000
Are you a passionate Project Manager, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Project Manager to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Bedfordshire working as part of their Projects
remote-based role you will be responsible for providing full project management
on multiple projects running simultaneously you will also work alongside the
design, finance and manufacturing teams
The company are one of the leading manufacturers within cooling systems for the commercial sector with over 30 years in the industry.
Principle Responsibilities for the Project Manager :-
· Attending site surveys / scoping meetings.
· Reviewing store layouts to prepare programme of works and customer quotations.
· Planning and booking labour for projects.
· Site inspection/snagging visits to complete sign off with client.
· Work alongside administration support teams.
· Co-ordination of invoicing with administration.
· Any other tasks involved within a project management role.
· Must have excellent communication skills at all levels.
· Be assertive, organised and manage time efficiently.
· Have excellent computer skills using Excel and other operating systems.
· Be able to travel extensively and be contactable on occasions outside of normal working hours. · Full driving licence is required.
· PRINCE qualification is not essential for this position but would be a plus
This is a full time permanent Project Manager position which offers remote work and only 1 day a week in the office, offering an annual salary of up to £40,000
If this Project Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Ashley Smith at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application.