£25,000 OTE £60,000 – 1% Commission on all New Business Revenue
Are you a confident and enthusiastic HR Advisor with a passionate sales background looking for a new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a HR Sales & Support Advisor to work with one of our well-established clients based in Hinckley.
Principle Responsibilities For The HR Sales & Support Advisor
- To participate in sales meetings with our BDMs via video or telephone, and support with any HR advice required as part of the process before, during and post appointment.
- To provide initial HR guidance on any live issues the prospect may have, in order to showcase & demonstrate the value of the service and expertise which is provided to clients of Croner and emphasise the value of any additional support that we’re able to provide once the prospect comes on board.
- Ensure that personal knowledge of HR and Employment Law best practice, and knowledge of the company Service is continually updated.
- Develop positive working relationships and maintain proactive contact with Business Development Managers and Business Sales Consultant’s in relation to prospective clients.
- To log all advice accurately onto the bespoke internal system, taking ownership and responsibility for handing over cases to our Advisory Team and ensuring the case is handled in line with internal SLAs and any initial advice given.
- To ensure the necessary updates are made on the internal system.
- Review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their applicable internal terms and conditions into account in each case and offering critique support.
- Participate and deliver Company internal training and legal updates to ensure that advice provided is best in class and compliant at all times.
Person Specification For The HR Sales & Support Advisor
- An ambitious individual who wants to be rewarded for success!
- Pride in delivering a high-quality service and genuine desire both to resolve issues for clients by providing efficient, pragmatic, commercial solutions, and to promote the wider company service to help drive sales.
- A strong HR background, having provided full, end to end support to business owners.
- A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
This is a full-time permanent HR Sales & Support Advisor position, working Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00.
If this HR Sales & Support Advisor position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Sophie Sansby at Coulter Elite Resourcing.