QA Operations Manager
Monday-Friday, Dayshift 8:30-17:00
Are you a passionate QA Operations Manager, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a QA Operations Manager to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in March.
The company is well-established and one of the world’s leading co-manufacturers and co-packers, within the food and beverage industry.
Principle Responsibilities for the QA Operations Manager:-
- Support operations by providing the necessary level of Quality Assurance for the finished products being produced by the business.
- Ensure the necessary level of documentation is being produced/retained in line with accepted best practice.
- Manage and develop the QA support team required to provide this level of service to the business.
- Continuous improvement within the Quality Assurance Team.
- Responsibility of the Operational QA team including training, recruitment, performance reviews (QA Technician, QA Assistants, QA Support).
- Deputise for QA Systems Manager when not on site.
- Weekly paperwork trackers and follow ups.
- Cleaning trackers and follow ups.
- Complaints follow up and investigation.
- Pest Control Management.
- GMP Audit Management and follow up.
- Internal Auditor.
- Manage non-conformance database and reporting.
- Calibration of equipment – Internal & External.
- QA Lab equipment and testing supplies.
- Ad hoc project work.
- QA retained sample and record management in line with regulations.
- To attend SMT, MRM & daily production and quality meetings and report on any significant departure from standard practice.
- Minimum of a degree in either a food/quality related subject or minimum 5 years experience in QA.
- At least 3 years experience working within a Food/FMCG environment.
- Level 3 HACCP/Food Safety qualification.
- Working knowledge of BRC.
- Auditor experience.
This is a full time permanent QA Operations Manager position, the shift is Monday to Friday days, offering an annual salary of £35,000-£40,000 plus annual company benefits to include a 28 days holiday with another 5 long-service days earned 1 day a year after completing 2 full years, totalling 33 days holiday, company pension scheme, life insurance from 1st day of employment, Christmas shutdown between Chsristmas and New Year (usually a week), Sick pay after 1 year of employment, on-site parking.
If this QA Operations Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Monika at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application. Please keep an eye on our website www.coulterelite.co.uk for any future opportunities