CNC Lathe Haas/Doosan Machinist/Programmer
Monday to Friday days
Near St Neots
£17.00 to £18.00 per hour
Are you a passionate CNC Lathe Haas/Doosan Machinist, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for an CNC Lathe Haas/Doosan Machinist to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based near St Neots working as part of their team.
Principle Responsibilities for the CNC Lathe Haas/Doosan Machinist:
- CNC 3 axis Turn & Mill Lathe operations
- Working a DOOSAN turn mill lathe
- Programming Doosan lathe
- Safe & efficient machine setup & program modification
- The reading, interpretation and understanding of technical/engineering drawings
- Performing extensive routine inspection of the product during manufacture and optimisation of the set-up to maintain quality & efficiency.
- Performing basic preventative maintenance operations.
- Conduct a policy of valued engineering when working in the factory.
- To maintain an environment where standards of hygiene, discipline, attendance, and good timekeeping are upheld.
- To create and implement productivity gains, be it equipment or policies using your knowledge and experience to benefit the company.
- Experience in an similar role
- Experience on CNC 2 axis / 3 axis Lathes and conventional machining skills
- Competence in the use of inspection equipment and the interpretation of measured values
This is a full time Monday to Friday permanent CNC Lathe Haas/Doosan Axis Machinist position, offering an hourly salary of up to £18.00 per hour plus other benefits including annual bonus, sick pay, company meals and events and more.
If this CNC Lathe Haas/Doosan Machinist position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Monika at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application. Please keep an eye on our website www.coulterelite.co.uk for any future opportunities