£40,000 – £50,000 PA
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer looking for an exciting new role to get stuck into?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Quality Engineer to work with a world leading manufacturing company who work with customers across the globe to provide first class engineering products. As a Quality Engineer you will work as part of the UK’s Quality Assurance (QA) team, overseeing daily manufacturing processes to manage non-conformity and focus on continuous improvement.
Principle Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer :-
- You will be the point of contact on a daily basis for quality issues on the shop floor
- Lead daily review meetings with cross functional teams to update on progress and talk through current quality issues
- You will be responsible for reviewing non-conformances with a view to run root cause analysis projects in order to implement permanent corrective actions
- Prepare customer documentation and certification for all manufacturer products ready for dispatch
- Provide support in both internal and external quality audits, working with customers and in-house teams to ensure quality is at the forefront of the company’s manufacturing processes
- Must have previous Quality Engineering work experience
- Have knowledge of ISO 9001 GMS Standards
- Ideally have knowledge of 8D, PFMEA and Lean Methodologies
- Must be a confident and clear communication with the ability to prioritise workload based on business requirements
- This is a full time permanent Quality Engineer position, working Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm offering an annual salary of £40,000 – £50,000 PA dependent on experience.
Company perks include:
- Company pensions up to 12%
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Electric Car Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- (to name but a few)!
If this Quality Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Olie at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application.