Dayshift and Nightshift roles available
Rate: £17ph-£19ph + OT plus enhanced shift allowance for out of hours working. on target earnings of £45,000 to £65,000 per year
Nightshift allowance of £1.5x per hour past 7pm
Are you a passionate HGV Technician, looking for an exciting new role?
Principle Responsibilities for the HGV Technician:-
- Diagnostic work, defects, general maintenance and servicing of a large customer base, made up of mixed fleet HGV’s & trailers.
- MOT preparation
- Preventative maintenance
- Adhering to health and safety
- As a HGV Technician you will also need to keep up to date with product knowledge
- Technical Qualification or proven experience of repairing and maintaining vehicles LCV / HGV Technical / Mechanical Engineer qualifications, 2 or 3 NVQ level, IMI Level or City & Guilds.
- The ability to work under pressure, actively seek solutions to problems and having the flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks are all key attributes.
- Ability to communicate effectively within your team and manage internal relationship to deliver required information in a timely clear manor.
- All works must be accurate and consistent adhering to all processes and procedures.
- HGV Class 1 would beneficial.
- Company Profit share
- HGV class one after qualifying period (managers discretion)
- Excellent rates of pay and overtime available
- First class training
- Child voucher scheme
- Average hours holiday pay
- Death in service benefit
- Free onsite parking
- Referral introduction bonus
- Pension scheme
- Career development opportunities
- Long service awards
- Additional holiday entitlement after 2 years’ service.
- 1 x MOT voucher for MOT on employees car per year
Vacancies Available: – Monday – Friday, 06:00 – 16:00
Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 18:00
Monday – Friday, 15:00 – 01:00
If this HGV Technician position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Monika at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application. Please keep an eye on our website www.coulterelite.co.uk for any future opportunities