Are you a passionate Production Services Assistant., looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Production Services Assistant.o work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Kings Lynn working as part of their production team.
To undertake assembly of “pre build” sub assembly units to the standards defined by the customer as per their work instructions, drawings and video instructions. Striving for improvements in process techniques to reduce process times and improve quality. Showing great attention to detail to ensure that nothing is missed, which would otherwise cause the units to fail inspection and test.
· Soldering of components, wires and PCB’s.
· Gluing of certain parts.
· Mechanical assembly.
· Electrical and hydraulic testing.
· Cleaning of component parts to customer specification. (Using Ultrasonic cleaning equipment and drying ovens to remove all organic & processing contamination). According to a pre-agreed working schedule and process.
· Component part packing ready for despatch, to customer specification. Ensuring component parts are correctly identified and packaged so as not to become damaged during shipping.
· Packaging and dispatch of component parts that required subcontract finishing operations. Ensuring they are correctly identified packaged and despatched, whilst ensuring that they are tracked and returned in a timely fashion.
· Daily cleaning of Assembly & Cleaning rooms as per schedule.
· Other activities as deemed appropriate from time to time, based on the operational needs of the company.
No specific formal qualifications are required for this role, and specific on the job training will be provided as required, but previous experience in this field is an advantage.
· The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings is desirable.
· Personal attributes required:
· Great attention to detail.
· A “can do” and caring attitude.
· Good at working under pressure.
· Good people and team skills.
· A natural “finisher” …. not leaving jobs half finished.
· Sense of urgency and an understanding of the importance of keeping to deadlines.
· Genuine interest in the products being assembled, and their applications.
This is a full time permanent Production Services Assistant position, 40Hr per week (core hours Mon-Thurs 7:00am to 5:30pm with 30 mins lunch & 2 x 10 min tea beaks)., offering an annual salary up to £29k plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Production Services Assistant position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application.