£30,000 – £37,000 PA
Are you an experienced Maintenance Electrician, looking for an exciting new role?
This role is permanent offering weekly pay!
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Maintenance Electrician to work with one of their well-established and very successful building services client based in Peterborough working as part of their reactive engineering team.
- Based from the Peterborough HQ you will be have your own van, tools and PPE, working on reactive maintenance work from company clients
- You will be involved in Commercial, Industrial and Factory electrical work, carrying our Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- You will attend daily on a daily basis to complete new jobs which may include minor installation works
- Ensure healthy and safety is adhered to throughout your working day
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all clients
- Must have AM2 qualification
- City & Guilds 18th Edition
- Full UK Driving license
- Ability to fault find on electrical works
- Knowledge of other building services (desirable)
This is a full time permanent Maintenance Electrician position, working Mon-Fri 8.30am – 5pm. This position is offering an annual salary of £30,000 – £37,000 PA plus annual company benefits to include company van, tools, PPE, pension and regularly pay reviews coupled with overtime potential.
If this Maintenance Electrician position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Ollie at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application.