PV Project Manager
Are you a passionate PV Project Manager, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a PV Project Manager to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Wadebridge working as part of their team. The company specialises in Renewable Energy
Principle Responsibilities for the PV Project Manager:-
- Project management of the design, construction, and installation for solar PV sites.
- Management project Health and Safety, including writing risk assessments and method statements.
- Management of design engineers and subcontractors.
- Project design, estimation / budgeting and procurement.
- Providing technical input for feasibility stage projects.
- Liaising with clients, DNOs, suppliers and consultants.
- Conducting site visits to assess suitability for solar installations.
- Ensuring a collaborative relationship with clients.
- Flexibility to travel throughout the UK.
- Renewable energy industry knowledge and experience, with a particular focus on commercial solar PV design, installation and operation.
- Strong commitment to health and safety, and knowledge of H&S legislation as applicable to construction projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of solar project finances.
- Methodical, accurate and process focused approach.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Working knowledge of 2D AutoCAD.
- Driving License.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- NEBOSH, IOSH, SMSTS, working at height.
- Experience using ArcGIS
- Knowledge of Autodesk Civil3D.
This is a full time permanent Monday to Friday PV Project Manager position, offering an annual salary of up to £40,000.
If this PV Project Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Monika at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application. Please keep an eye on our website www.coulterelite.co.uk for any future opportunities