£40,000 – £45,000
Are you a confident and enthusiastic Management Accountant looking for a new opportunity.
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to work with one of their market leading clients based in North London
This Management Accountant position will be part of a shared service centre finance team involved in the day to day running of the business to ensure company financials are maintained to the highest quality, and that all deadlines are met in order to deliver business objectives.
Principle Responsibilities for the Management Accountant:
- Production of weekly and monthly management accounts
- Gross margin Analysis
- Assisting in preparation of budgets/forecasts
- Reconciling supplier contract balances
- Working with site management to understand costs and drive efficiency savings
- Payoll reconciliation
- ONS Reporting
Person specification for the Management Accountant:
- CIMA Qualified of final stages of qualifications
- Advanced Excel
- Knowledge of MTech and NAV would be advantageous
- Can do and flexible attitude
This is a full-time permanent Management Accountant position, working Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm. Potential.
If this Management Accountant role sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Fraser Hendry at Coulter Elite Resourcing.