Commercial Gas Engineer
£35,000 – £40,000
Are you an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough working as part of their building services / engineering team.
In role you will be supporting the mechanical department with their ongoing works through a variety of projects. These projects can include supermarket, retail, social housing, schools, prisons, police stations, colleges and care homes in which you will be undertaking breakdowns, installation works, PPM and response maintenance contracts.
Principle Responsibilities for the Commercial Gas Engineer:
- Working on all aspects of commercial gas to include installation and maintenance of boilers, boosters and pipework.
- Working on a variety of projects across the local region as part of a dedicated engineering team.
- Attendance of regular sight meetings.
- Overseeing, supervising and training of junior apprentices.
- Participation of emergency call our services.
- Proven experience working as a Commercial Gas Engineer
- NVQ Level 3
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and compliance
- CSCS Card
- Hold a full UK Drivers licence and be willing to travel on a daily basis as required by the business.
This is a full time permanent Commercial Gas Engineer position, Monday to Thuraday from 7:45 – 16:30 and Fridays 7:45 – 15:30. Offering an annual salary of between £35,000 to £40,000 DOE. Benefits of this role include, company vehicle plus fuel card, mobile phone and i-pad, Corporate clothing, 29 days holiday and access to the employee profit share scheme.
If this Commercial Gas Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to gareth at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application.