Are you a passionate CAD Technical Engineer looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a CAD Technical Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Clacton-on-Sea working as part of their design Engineering team.
This person will be overseeing the preparation of technical drawings and specifications for workshops and customers. As the technical engineer you will be communicating between customers and suppliers to ensure projects are delivered on time. You will be supporting the CAD Technicians in preparing and designing engineering solutions.
Principle Responsibilities for the CAD Technical Engineer:
- Creating technical descriptions of products and their individual components
- Speaking with customers to propose resolutions to enquiries surrounding engineering issues/products
- Working with the in-house CAD Technicians to create, revise and approve all technical CAD drawings
- Overseeing all project work and managing workflow
- Assist the sales team with accurate quotations
- Liaise with suppliers, engineers and the management team to ensure all customer orders are fulfilled
- Reading technical drawings and explaining these to non-technical customers
- Previous experience working within a design engineering team
- Ability to manage projects from cradle to grave
- Have knowledge of CAD software such as: Solidworks, Autodesk or AutoCAD
- Someone that can multi-task, maintain and deliver excellent customer service
- Experience within building services and associated heating systems is desirable (Training courses will be provided for the right candidate )
- Must be computer literate (Office 365, Excel, Access)
This is a full time permanent CAD Technical Engineer position, working Monday to Thursday from 8:30 till 17:00 and Fridays 8:30 till 16:30, offering an annual salary of between £30,000 to £35,000 DOE plus annual company benefits to include a 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
If this CAD Technical Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Gareth at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application.