Are you a confident and enthusiastic Business Development Manager looking for a new role with on target earnings of £50,000 in year 1?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to work with one of their market leading clients for a hybrid / London city centre position.
This Business Development Manager position is suited to individuals who are experienced in generating new business relationships as well as looking after current partnerships in an 80% sales, 20% account management role. You will be confident, money driven with strong business acumen and a great personality.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales and new business generation. Training is provided though those that bring high energy, target focus and experience in executing impactful sales campaigns are urged to apply.
Principle Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager:
- Proactively manage and nurture relationships with existing clients, ensuring high levels of satisfaction and retention.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their needs, identify opportunities for upselling, and address any concerns.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to expand the B2B client base.
- Actively prospect and engage with potential clients through various channels, including cold calling, networking events, and industry exhibitions.
- Identify and capitalise on cross-selling opportunities for additional products and services, including cybersecurity courses, advertisement sales, and sponsorships.
- Work closely with internal teams to coordinate and implement cross-sell strategies.
- Identify and create new partnerships for the organisation
- Prepare and present regular sales reports, analysing key metrics and performance indicators.
- Conduct competitor analysis to stay informed about market trends, pricing, and competitive offerings.
- Attend industry events, conferences, and exhibitions to represent the company and build a strong network within the professional community.
- Leverage networking opportunities to generate leads and enhance the company’s market presence.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Utilise CRM data for strategic decision-making and to enhance the overall sales process.
- Work closely with the marketing and communications team to develop effective sales and marketing campaigns.
- Provide insights and feedback to refine campaigns and optimize their impact on business development goals.
Person Specification for the Business Development Manager:
- Proven experience in business development, sales and account management.
- Strong understanding of customer relations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyse data and draw actionable insights
- Proactive and results-oriented with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Relationship Building
- Strategic Thinking
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Adaptability and Initiative
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
This is a full-time permanent Business Development Manager position. Monday to Friday with flexible hybrid home working
If this Business Development Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Simon Pawsey at Coulter Elite Resourcing.