Are you a confident and enthusiastic Business Development Manager looking for a new role with uncapped commission and on target earnings of £100,000 in year 1?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to work with one of their market leading clients for a field based sales position.
This Business Development Manager position is suited to individuals who are experienced field sales professionals. You will be confident, money driven with strong business acumen and a great personality.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales and new business generation. Full training is provided though those that bring high energy, target focus and a consultative ‘value based’ selling style will be fast tracked through to interview.
The earning potential here is uncapped with top BDM’s currently hitting earnings in the region of £300,000. This is life changing money! If you are looking for a field sales role and want to join an industry leading corporate business this one is for you!
Principle Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager:
· Attending sales appointments booked by your Telemarketing partner.
· Working with the Head of Seminars to generate a quarterly seminar plan to maximise sales opportunities.
· Generating and attending meetings with potential introducers and referral partners.
· Self-generating new leads, appointments and referrals through day to day new business activity.
· Achieve quarterly sales targets.
· Accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline.
· Thrive on working in a fast paced, target focussed high energy and high reward culture.
Person Specification for the Business Development Manager:
· 2 years + track record of B2B field sales
· Confident in value based/consultative selling.
· Ability to sell to different audiences including Business Owners, Board of Directors and HR Managers.
· Chatty, outgoing yet professional personality
· Experience within a professional environment
· Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards sales targets
· Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature
· Professional and intelligent approach to work
· Good business acumen, able to manage themselves
· An entrepreneurial spirit
This is a full-time permanent Business Development Manager position.
Company perks include an award-winning training program, huge earning potential, career progression AND the day off on your birthday!
If this Business Development Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Simon Pawsey at Coulter Elite Resourcing.