Agricultural Service Engineer
Up to £36,000 base salary + OT
Are you a passionate Agricultural Service Engineer, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Agricultural Service Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Norfolk working as part of their Engineering team.
Principle Responsibilities for the Agricultural Service Engineer:-
- Work on the full range of agricultural machines, alongside complimentary products from the dealer’s franchises. You will use a laptop as much as getting your hands dirty to get the job done.
- Be offered structured career progression, with four clear stages of development. We will support you every step of the way with ongoing training.
- Enjoy career longevity with our continuous training programme; we will do all we can to manage your work/life aspirations.
- Share the benefits of working for a dealer allied to a successful global brand.
- Have experience of working as an Agricultural Service Engineer, tillage or cropcare experience would be prefferable.
- Have a relevant qualification, or equivalent experience within the field of Land Based Engineering
- Have excellent people skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Be willing to participate in training to improve and further your skills.
- Be willing to work overtime at peak periods.
This is a full time permanent Monday to Friday Agricultural Service Engineer position, offering an annual salary of up to £36,000 annual plus overtime.
- Excellent salary, up to £36,000.00 per year, with regular appraisal reviews to reward performance.
- Your own van, laptop and mobile phone.
- Tool insurance of £20,000 as standard.
- Standby and on call payments.
- Free of charge PPE, including safety boots.
- Excellent pension scheme paying well over the industry average.
- Life assurance.
- Industry leading sickness absence pay.
- 24 days annual leave rising to 28 per year.
- Ongoing training as requested or required.
- The security of working for a leading global agricultural manufacturer.
- Regular overtime on all hours over 37.5 per week to ensure your earnings are substantially over your base salary (salary quoted is inclusive of average overtime amounts).
- A wide range of benefits including Company vehicle, increasing annual leave, pension contributions, eye tests, cycle to work scheme and EE Perks scheme.
- The rewards of working for a family owned, private Company where we value all of our staff as key players in our business.
If this Agricultural Service Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Monika at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application. Please keep an eye on our website www.coulterelite.co.uk for any future opportunities