Business Development Manager
£40,000 – £60,000 – DOE
Are you a confident and enthusiastic Business Development Manager looking for a new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join a leading growing company…Who are an award-winning technology company…Ideal candidate for our client will be motivated, self-Sufficient, and enthusiastic. With a passion for Technology and Sales. You will report into the Chief Operating Officer.
You will be based out of our clients Northampton office.
Principle Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager:
- To gain an understanding of customers, businesses and requirements
- To develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their needs
- To perform onsite demonstrations and technical presentations
- To prepare proposals, quotations and administer clients accounts
- To work on after sales support services and provide technical back-up as required
- To prepare reports and keep customer records through CRM software
- To meet regular sales targets and co-ordinate sales projects
- Deliver KPI’s and quarterly sales growth targets
- Present regular progress reports ad updates to the management team
- Display good knowledge and capability with digital marketing platforms
- Good influencing and presentations skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work closely with the management team and regularly communicate and reports activities.
- Possesses practical knowledge in process, business and commercial sales.
Person specification for the Business Development Manager:
- Preferred Sales Experience Technology Industry
- Target Driven
- Confident in attending Networking Events
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Friendly and positive
- Full UK Driving Licence
- B2B Sales experience
- Multitask and manage requirements
- Self Driven and motivated
This is a full-time permanent position as a Business Development Manager offering an annual salary of up to £40,000 – £60,000 (DOE). 25 Days holiday and pension.
If this Sales Negotiator position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Sophie Page at Coulter Elite Resourcing