Call Centre Team Manager
Hinckley – Office Based
£37,000 + Company Profit Share
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Call Centre Team Manager to work with one of our well-established clients based in Hinckley.
Principle Responsibilities for the Call Centre Team Manager:
- To build and maintain a cohesive and motivated team, providing leadership and support to colleagues and peers.
- To promote team awareness of broader activities and foster excellent working relationships with all departments.
- To performance manage all advisor’s, identifying training needs and putting the necessary measures in place to ensure that the training required is provided.
- To effectively manage all team absences / sickness and ensure that the RTW process is adhered to.
- To effectively manage all lateness and ensure that the lateness recording form is completed on all occasions.
- To conduct, where necessary any formal meetings such as disciplinary and grievance and provide the necessary outcome in line with the Employee Handbook.
- All necessary formal action taken is to be dealt with within a timely manner and to bring the matter to a satisfactory conclusion and in keeping with company and departmental policies.
- Undertake training, interim reviews and six-month probationary reviews with all new starters.
- To conduct and document Performance Development Reviews with each team member every quarter, highlighting any objectives and development areas for the next period and ensuring that the expectations are clear following the meeting.
- To effectively manage all advisors unavailable time, in line with the departmental requirements to ensure that we prevent / minimise any queues.
- To ensure that your team attend the training sessions each month.
- To be flexible with work times as there may be occasions when having to address staff issues outside of core hours, do training or have team meetings to capture all team members.
- To monitor and review advisors’ overall performance activity on a daily basis.
Person specification for the Call Centre Team Manager:
- Have a can-do attitude
- A team motivator
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be able to communicate efficiently to the team
- Strong management skills in a KPI environment
- Great telephone manner and customer service
- Have a dynamic and flexible approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive, Personal and Approachable
- Experience in a senior position in a call centre environment
- Managed a team of 8+ colleagues
This is a full-time permanent Call Centre Team Manager position, working Mon-Fri 09:00-17:30.
If this Call Centre Team Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Sophie Sansby at Coulter Elite Resourcing.