Are you a passionate HR Advisor, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for HR Advisor to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Hinckley working as part of their SME Team.
The role requires you to work within a team providing legally compliant advice and HR assistance to clients by telephone and email in order to support the needs of the individual client and also to highlight any options that are non-compliant and ensuring the client is fully aware of the risk these options present.
Principle Responsibilities for the HR Advisor :-
- Providing legally compliant advice and HR assistance to clients by telephone and email to support the needs of their individual businesses for matters such as disciplinary, grievance, absence management, performance management, TUPE, redundancy and recruitment
- Highlighting any commercial options that are non- compliant and ensuring the clients are aware of the risks these options present.
- Ensuring the departments KPI’s are adhered to daily, ensuring support is provided to clients in a productive manner with quality advice and ensuring it is recorded accurately on the database
- To provide support and advice to clients in regards to information/documentation to assist them in implementing the advice provided, this will include drafting correspondence when appropriate
- Actively own cases to resolution, building a rapport and relationships with clients with each interaction whilst advising, assisting, and guiding the clients with all employment law and HR enquiries
- Attend legal briefings and internal company training to ensure that advice provided is compliant with our services.
- Assist with requests for articles or webinar presentations, which have an employment law/HRM/employee relations element.
- A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively within the team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
- Practical experience.
- Broad knowledge of employment law and HRM.
- An enthusiasm for generating new business referrals.
- Ability to learn, research and interpret law quickly and effectively.
- Ability to prioritise and work unsupervised as required.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- MS Office knowledge and experience.
This is a full time permanent HR Advisor position, offering an annual salary of £30-£35k. The company also has fantastic benefits including continuous development and training, progression, fresh fruit in the office, plus much more!!
Currently the working hours for this position are negotiable and range from, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm or 1pm-9pm which is based on a personal preference and can be discussed at interview stage.
If this HR Consultant position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Sophie Sansby at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday